Sunday, July 11, 2010

Two worlds

Well, I know i didn't blog for a very long time but i'm sure I have a really good reason for that - I'm a student. right now I'm in the middle of my exam period and it's really frustrating, all these exams one after another, it's really hard. I think the worst thing about all these exams is also the thing i like most about what i'm studding - the inter-disciplines. I have two majors: brain science and computer science. I must say that both are very interesting, however sometimes it's a bit awkward. For example, this week i have two different exams, one in Data-Structures and the other in Biology of the Cell, two days apart, WTF! So i need to study for both exams together, half a day for one exam and half a day for the second one. sounds easy but shifting my mind from a mathematical state to a biological isn't so easy. hope it will become better next semester.

=-=-=-=-=
Powered by Blogilo

No comments:

Post a Comment