Saturday, October 17, 2009

Take Off

The last day of vacation is over and tomorrow I start a new part of my life.
Tomorrow I start my college education at the Bar-Ilan University in Israel, as a Brain Science student.


I am ready for studying! I've bought myself a new backpack, 12 notebooks, a calendar, and set a side half a dozen pens.  This year I will be studying introductory courses in a number of disciplines, including Math, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Linguistics and Brain Science.  All these introductory courses are to give the basic knowledge in order to really start studying about the human brain in the second year.

Although I'm expecting a difficult year, I hope I'll enjoy the complexity of the studies and the variety of disciplines.

It's quite ironic that my first day of college is on my 22nd birthday.  I hope that is a good sign.

1 comment:

  1. Help still your mind and soul with my well crafted cd on Meditation. Now one for the men and women who have served us.

    Dr. name: Dr. Kathleen Rosenblatt
    Email: DrKathleen90077@gmail.com
    Visit the website for more information- www.brainbodybliss.com
    Acupuncture and massage:
    eliminate fine lines
    lessen deep wrinkles
    firm sagging skin
    lift droopy eyes
    improve skin tone
    tighten pores
    increase collagen production
    eliminate puffiness
    reduce double chins
    promote overall health
    slow down the aging process

    ReplyDelete